iCare Blood Pressure Monitor could measure your blood pressure by the mobile!
? Blood pressure measurement
? Blood pressure data management and analysis
? Blood pressure Workout and Care
Reliable data: For more than 95% of users, blood pressure error?Within plus or minus 12
EASY TO USE:
1. Pressing the screen with your finger.
2. Lightly place your index finger on the rear camera. Make sure the camera is fully covered.
3. Hold until the measurement is complete.
1. Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
2. When using a smartphone or tablet without a LED flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
3. Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
4. Since the camera and flash are not professional acquisition equipment, We recommend that you measure more than once.
Collected by a photoelectric pulse wave signal stability, iCare Blood Pressure Monitor could get heart rate, blood pressure, blood lipids, blood oxygen and other physical parameters of the pulse wave analysis.
The pulse wave can reflect the dynamic changes of blood pressure well, but there is certain deviation while indicating precise value of blood pressure. Input calibration value can effectively reduce the errors.
The more you test, the more precise the result will be.
A large number of user authentication;
1. Heart rate error : Within plus or minus 3, Valid range: 50~150
2. For more than 95% of users, blood pressure error?Within plus or minus 12
3. For more than 92% of users, blood Oxygen error?Within plus or minus 2
4. Identification and accuracy of high blood cholesterol more than 80%
? Heart rate measurement
? Blood oxygen measurement
? Real-time photoplethysmogram (PPG) graph
? Respiratory rate measurement
? Vision measurement / Eye Test
? Hearing measurement / Hearing Test
? Lung capacity measurement
? Autism-spectrum Test
? Vision Care
? Unlimited data storage and tags
? Export data for registered users